2014年9月8日月曜日

Useful devices and apps I'm using now


 Hi, this time I want to introduce some useful apps that I'm using on i Phone for now. I have mainly three recommendations as follows; podcast, netprint and tuneln radio. 
 Firstly I want to write about podcast. Podcast is one of the apps in which you can download audio episodes, videos, or PDFs. Some programs are created by official TV stations or radio companies (ex. all night Nippon), others are made by ordinary people. They have many categories like news, language learning programs, audio books and so on. My favorite podcast is called "bilingual news", which is performed in two languages, English and Japanese. Their topics are really hot and sometimes surprising, so people can enjoy this radio and improve English listening skills at the same time. 
 The second one is netprint. This application is provided by 7&11 companies and by using this application you can print your stuff, PDF or web pages or photos or whatever at seven eleven. Personally I don't have any printers at home, so it helps me a lot when I need color printed papers during the semester. 
 Finally, I’d like to talk about tuneln radio. By using this application, you can listen to any kinds of radio around the world. I use this radio, especially when I miss some German radio programs, (I was in Germany for a year as an exchange student) so if you guys miss some particular radio programs or want to listen to some particular language radio programs, this application helps you. I feel like the improvement of technologies really helps me to spend comfortable life, it enables me to access the new world much easier and faster than before. That's all today! Hope this article was to some extent useful for you ;) 

7 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Mana!! Your post inspired me a lot! I have never imagined application can help us with study that much. In the last semester, I struggled with printing out stuff because I do not have my own printer as well. I will check the netprint later on! Thank you :D

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Makiko, I highly recommend the Netprint app. I refuse to buy a printer (I have scanner instead). But every now and again I'm forced to print something. It's so convenient to walk into a 7/11 to do that. Of course, it's even more convenient if you have a Nanaco card.

      削除
  2. Wow, you seem to know many apps well and to use them effectively. I remember that you recommended me to use Bilingual news and I really love it! I hope we could share stories about some news again ;)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. By the way, I have no idea who you are because your name is in Kanji and I have no record of your name in Kanji on file. I highly suggest that you change your name using Google settings into romanized characters at least for the duration of the course so that Incan give you marks for your work. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

      削除
    2. I am sorry I am Yuka Hamanaka.

      削除
  3. Mana! It was my first time to hear such an useful app called netprint. I found this very interesting and I think I would like to download it. Also, I listen to tuneln radio as well. It must be very nice how listening to German radio brings back your memories. I usually listen to .977 Adult Hits which keeps me updated with new songs. I hope I can hear some other recommended radiocast from you again!

    返信削除
  4. Thanks for sharing the apps! I also use Podcast a lot these days to listen to some news in English. And netprint sounds nice. I might want to have a try too.

    返信削除